Thursday, September 01, 2005

Truely... Thanx....

I know i am stubborn... not really selfish... Lian's words had always been harsh... Its her... and everyone knows about it... Remember there was once in school she totally wreck my pride and i cried all the way home... Even hoon lent me her shoulders.... She meant her good will... and i truely thank her.... Just let me be stubborn one more time... I maybe abit selfish... but not to the extend of creating troubles from my selfishness... These are not excuses... When i am still so hard hearted to my ex boyfriends... All my friends said that i had not truely fell for someone yet.. But now... Its real... I really like that person alot... and i tried to leave before(this is not excuse lian..) but i cant.. I cant bring myself to go... I am very silly i know... Very stupid also... In the end i will still hurt myself... Shi.. i wont cry in the middle of the night myself.. i will call you up and bother you the whole night... hahahha.... What goes around comes around.. I will accept all the outcome... But now really feel like going on a holiday... If possible better go on a trip near xmas.... if not i will try to organise one somewhere near.... Hoony told me she don't want me to be so dumb... she don't want me to get hurt like her... I love her and i love myself and my family... so even when i am hurt i wont do anything silly... Than frenz!!

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

I more or less knows abit of ur stuff...definitely not the full picture, but I knw u are silly to plunge into someting with so much uncertainties.

Gal, we all meant well even when we scold u! U r the baby of our house...even when u turn 80yo, u will still be the youngest.

The care we show u, may nt be the way u wated, but it's from our hearts...nothing is more precious than this right?

don't be silly...pull urself together...we can help u! be honest and truthful...we did not tell mommy n papa a single thing all because we do not want them to worry abt u!

Brace urself and leave something that might hurt u...they pasture is always greener on the other side...y give urself a chance of pain when u can avoid?