Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Doesn't matter anymore

QS is back from Aussie!!!! So sweet of her to plan what kinda clothes i can bring to Austria... I was really touched when she showed me one winter wear after another.. teaching me how to wear them!!! Buahaha... Guess i am the most fortunate gal in this world to have such fantastic friend.... I luv her!!!! Buahaha!!
Guess its my PMS again... short tempered.. impatient... and stupid thoughts that will run through my mind... Realized this when i talked to mum this morning... and change back to my normal tone... hehe.. mummy got me breakfast this morning coz i was running late... The lazy me like to sleep alot recently.. Or should i say.. like to sleep late...
Becca dropped me a bomb on saturday night during supper... she said "Bring your bf along for my birthday"... omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can i find a part time bf??????? She said i dun have to purposely find a bf just for her birthday.. Just bring a partner along.. ok.... If thats the case.. I might just grip any guy from somewhere... Buahaha.. My sis said there's one who is ever prepared to be my bf any time, any where... Omg... Just kill me if i have to bring that guy~
As for my title of this long blog.. well.. it doesn't matter anymore... because.. i am rubbish...

No comments: