Wednesday, November 21, 2007

wednesday mood

oohh.. noticed that i had not been blogging for bout 1 month... haiz... simply too lazy to blog.. had changed my job.. finally started at the new place.. CHANGI SOUTH!!!!! OMG!!!!! spent 4 hours travelling to and fro work...... yes i am crazy... i felt like giving up.. felt like asking mike if he still have that open position for me..... that was why i asked dear if i work in Tuas will he fetch me back for movie... he said probably will.. hmm... this sounds much better... certainly there are some reason i dun wana go to Tuas to work.. not for this moment... or rather not to accept mike's offer... i would like to work near my friends again.. but its just simply too difficult for the moment... i dun wana be invited to some unnecessary occassion....

I miz dear so much.... had not been clubbing for quite some time.. promised Joey that we will definately go clubbing when our budget is not that tight....

No comments: