Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ended

I finally took the courage to end the two of us this morning... Oh no... Can't seemed to turn off the tap since then... Had been crying since this morning... On and off... stop and start... Felt really deeply hurt.... I dun feel like talking at all... I went to look for him this morning after Balcony wif CL and company... Travelled all the way down... My determination of leaving him shook after i met him... I dun bear to leave him at all... Can't seem to control myself at all.... But after i returned home and think... I finally had the courage to tell him i wanna to leave him... And he accepted that as i kept insisting of breaking up... I realised how hard it was for me to actually made up my mind and leave him... See through his lies finally.... Maybe i was too serious this time... So i guess its time to really change back to the Gina Teo who is forever heartless and cruel.... I just can't stand being serious anymore... More i think more i lost my faith towards love.. Hmm.... I will be fine... I kept telling myself this... I knew deep inside me that i will miss him... but i will forget the love i had for him... I will be strong and move on....

No comments: