Monday, January 02, 2006

Human nature??

I remembered i once ask this guy who had a pretty wife and a gf, "Don't you think you are greedy?" His answer to me was "Ya lor.." Is this human nature to be greedy to have to relationships at a time...? CL once asked me before "Do you really need two bf?" I could not answer him. Dumb strikened. Been thinking alot bout these questions.. It might be a kinda human nature to be greedy.. Sometimes, having different people to be with you can be a change, or maybe a lesson. You learn to cherish whoever and learn to know who is more important. I guess, that guy's wife is more important than his gf... And one of my bf was more important than th other... You can feel... Who you really wanna to be with after the company of the other.... That's why i am afraid... R might have another company behind me.. I may like him alot... But i will never know is he the one destined to be mine..

No comments: