Sunday, June 03, 2007

Saturday Night...

Ya.. its a night full of 30 mins.. after dining with the family i went home, change and went out again when my BEZ fren called.... she had happily arranged a last minute matchmake for me because i laughed at her the other time she had one... Ok.. the whole matchmaking session was fast, shocking, surprising and embarrassing... fainted.. I hopped onto her car and the next thing she told me is.. she had arranged to meet this korean guy with intentions to introduce to me... Hmm.. at least that guy managed to get us a drink before he left to pick his father from the airport... and again.. this BEZ fren of mine had successfully mde me drink my beer so fast just because she was drinking CJ (cranberry juice) on the rock... !#@!@!
I should actually thank this friend of mine so much.... i had been on her emergency call list for years until last 2 years i happened to changed 3 boyfriends in a year and after that i returned to her emergency call list.... what the... this is what i call.. fate...

No comments: