Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Preserve this....

I hope i won't lose this.. ya.. my sense of insecurity is working up again... i hope we can maintain this or move forward.. there are too much disappointment in my life.. i don't wana be disappointed and start all over again.. hmm... i was quite unreasonable yesterday night.. i missed him so much this 2 days.. and actually called him after my rehearsal.. as usual.. he chatted with me till i reach home and this time the conversation actually continued after i bathe.. haha!! he was working on his report when i called him... and the unreasonable me actually wanted him 2 put down his work and be a sweet someone for once to talk to me.. he actually did put down his work and chatted with me till 1 plus in the morning... haha!!! I wana see him this week...

No comments: