Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today's mood....

Came home this morning and couldn't get to sleep... I think da jie is right... sometimes certain things have to be clear especially in relationships.. i can't always be in some kinda relationship which is not recognise.. i don't even know who i am to him now.. are we good friend? or what..? i can never answer this question.. everyone around me is asking this question.. my answer is always "i don't know"... fact is i really don't know.. sometimes i really think that its also my fault that we are in this kinda situation now..
Yesterday he wanted to watch Liverpool's first match.. i can insist on going home after movie which will result in him missing the first part of the match... I can understand how disappointing will that be if he miss that so i suggested he watch his match first then send me home.. so we went to his place for him to watch his match while i surf net... I will ask myself why am i doing so much when i am not even his girlfriend... but.. i juz can't stand not treating him as good when he is so good to me.. Remember the last surprise which he missed?? The Phantom of the Opera incident.. now i know the answer to his reason to the "one month advance booking"... he actually got the ticket to "The King and I".. He told me over dinner yesterday and i don't look surprised... Fact is i really doesn't know how to react.. I am really happy that he did plan this (if this is not a one-sided feeling)...

No comments: