Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Merry XMAS!

Hey Hey! Its like 23++hrs to CHRISTMAS!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

Ok.. I know i had not been blogging because the main reason was my depressing mood and it had really stopped me from all blogging or communicating exercise. Like I said both dear and me are jobless and i was kinda depressed due to that. Well, at least i had got a job offer and is starting in January. I hope everything will turn out fine and I shall update from then on.

Next, Mummy and da jie whole family will be going to HK for Xmas and left a HUGE load of housework for me to complete. Well, Lazy Daddy is at home and no matter how clean I can get the house to be, at the end of the day, it will still be dirty.

Talking about this year Christmas, i had a new hairstyle to start with! I just permed my hair!!! Well, it turned out i was quite shocked to look at the end product because i had never seen my hair so bouncy before. Think this hairstyle will stick to me for quite some time. I had always wanted curly hair because it can be styled into many different kinda hairstyle and it perfectly suits my vainity. BUAHAHAHAHHAHA!! If you are gonna ask me bout my sudden change, probably the answer will be i was too bored. You know, coping up at home with nothing to do is really a torture. Especially when Mummy starts treating me like a maid and asked me to look after baby. That's the worst thing that can ever happen because i can never look after baby. I can only play with them for a while and pray hard they don't cry. Since my days at home were mostly spent with Brayden and Mummy, Mummy and me had great fun time dressing Bray up. BUAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ok... Why no Ethyl? Because she goes to school lah! Aiyo~

Hahahaa! Ok.. Enough said, let me share my little holidays with you...

HELLO EVERYONE! The Teo Mummy and Teo Baby Sis present to you~ The ONE and ONLY Ethyl's duplicate! BRAYDEN LIM!!



Who says only JT can come out with Sexyback? Bray also has sexyback ok.... I bring you sexyback~ yeah~



Brayden: Are you taking my pixy Xiao Yi? See... I also wear push up bra...



Since Bray is going HK, We should prtect his Botak head. Mummy found the cap and put it on him. Isn't he cute?!



AND NOW EVERYONE! Die Laughing...

...
...

At my new hairstyle....





1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

my Brayden boy has cleavage wor...xiao yi dun have@ buahaha...