Saturday, December 27, 2008

FAT?!

Well, ya.... really feel quite unhappy and i think there is no other way than to let out my frustration through my blog. I seriously wonder what is very wrong here.. Every thing i bought seemed to be related to "FATS". Buying Nasi Lemak for Brunch is fat, buying Lor Mee for brunch is fat, buying Ban Mian is fat, buying Curry Puffs are fat, buying Bread Papa Cream Puffs are fat. Now, even buy Red Wine for leisure is fat!

I Wiki-ed regarding Red Wines and honestly, i heart red wines and yearn to have a drink every weekend in future when i am honeymooning with dear. Red wines are good for heart. It is not FAT! And neither will one get high cholesterol and heart disease after drinking them. EVEN MY MUM INTEND TO GET A FEW BOTTLES HOME FOR DRINK!

SO STOP SAYING THE THINGS I BOUGHT ARE FAT!

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

simple...just heck care them lah! Don't buy if they don't appreciate...tell them eating air also will add in their volume! airheads!