Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Ok.. I know i am very late to greet everyone now... I have great reason ok... Because i had been busy with work! Yes! I started work on the first Monday of 2009. Wish me luck.. Until now, I am really quite satisfied with my new work place and the training had been flooding me for these 2 weeks. I gotta learn fast and stay independent. Yeah.. Time to start a career. Now i had been praying for dear since i really hope he will find a job soon.

Another thing to include in the blog was to wish YX a very happy belated birthday!! Without fail every year, she will be the first to celebrate her birthday! Hey babe.. Think your birthday is really an auspicious day you know.. My friend solemnized yesterday!!

Ya... Joanna got hitched yesterday. *wipe tears* So touched... Now she is gonna become aunty liao. Buahaha! Shall give her all my blessings and wish my girl andher hubby happily every after. You know, close the story book or rather Channel J with "happily ever after" hehehehehe....

Thats all for now since i just return from lunch and is super free while waiting for the next training to start.

No comments: