Friday, January 16, 2009

Headache...

Whenever the end of January approach, my head will start to burst because i simply have no idea what i can get for dear. Dear and i both had very distinct likings. His favourite shopping item will be watches while mine will be Bags.

There is a list of items in my mind now.

- Shoes from Gucci
- Watch from Hamilton
- Wallet from LV
- Money clip or accessories from Tiffany

Since dear had agreed to let me combine the valentines and Birthday gift, i have a bigger budget for his gift. If i get him a watch, that will definately be a combined pressie while the rest of the items i can get 1 for each occassion. Hmm... I really have the rush to get him the shoes but i had already planned to get him one pair for our big day. Hmm... Seriously wonder if it is practical to buy for him now. I can't possibly be getting him a suit since this will be my pressie for him for our big day as well. ARGH!! i am so confused now. wehat should i do?!

I had been trying to find fault on his wallet in order to persuade myself to get him one. But then, dear and me are people of a kind. We get an expensive wallet and use it like for as long as it can last. He got his wallet like erm... 3 years ago? Ya.. almost 3 years.. Maybe i can get him a new wallet since mine was like 2 years and 3 months old. BUAHAHAHAH!

It will be quite funny if i get him a ring right? That will be like i am proposing to him instead of him doing that. So that's the main reason for my reservation on buying him a ring. Haiz... I fell in love with a 3k watch but it really was too pricey for me to get from him. HOW?!

No comments: