Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back with updates!

Hey Hey!! I had been REAL busy with my work. Ya.. I know i used to complain about having nothing to do and now i am suffering from the consequences of having too much things to do. BUAHAHAA! Ok.. I don't really have much to update except for baby's birthday celebration. Here's what you might have missed!

I made a reservation at Au Petit Salut that evening for dinner since i really enjoy the service there. It was my second time there and i really enjoyed it! So far, they did not disappoint me with their food and service. Definately worth the money! I told baby that i do not wanna return for Valentines Day dinner since we already went for his Birthday. Any way, with myself getting older and understanding, i told him that i don't really want to have V day celebration. So.. this Friday (Saturday he will be attending wedding and I wont be following, that explain the early celebration) is gonna be a simple event.

Here's some photos to share!



Our Champagne..



Here's the birthday man!



And his pretty girlfriend!



The sun is setting...



My Lamb and his Steak... I think he really love Moo alot.. I am a moo and his favourite is steak (lets not take fish into consideration as "meat")..



My Cake for him



The complimentry cake.. Its AWESOME!



Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Our faces!



My gift for him!



Birthday man and his gift!

No comments: