Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Telepathy

The first email that struck my day yesterday was the email from Carrot... she was asking me bout the chosen date super duper excitedly. The next was while i was talking to QS, she asked the same thing bout the date as well. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What can i say about my friends?! They are awsome!

Where do they get the information of my updates?! From my BLOG!

I asked Carrot how she knew about the date and she told me she had a feeling i will update my blog and ta da! she read it just after i updated my blog on Monday. And for QS, she told me she was reading YX blog when she thought of reading up my blog as well and ta da! she got the news as well... Hahahahaha!! as far as i thought, my blog was a neglected website, my close friends came telling to me they received the updates from HERE!!!

I was very touched la... and its kinda creepy since i had just updated it like on Monday. Can this be called telepathy?

No comments: