Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thought of the day

I honestly had no idea that i will blog today at this time. This blog will probably have some contribution to my cousin Benny with his ever influencial words that were totally sticked in my brain at this hour even after sharing a bottle of wine with Dear.

Ok.. I admit.. I was trying to drown his words after drinking and hope that i will forget his words after the wine but i was so so wrong. Given the time line, i should say, Benny asked me this question yesterday evening , he asked if i quarrelled with one of the close cousin and commented that it was very obvious. Hmm... we met few times in a year and honestly, i used to be very close with that cousin. When Benny asked me, I had nothing to reply except a smile and to bring the topic over What he had said was we were after all cousins which otherwise meant, blood thicker than water. I had tried to convince myself that it was a misunderstanding and we should let it past. It just seem like neither me nor my cousin were doing it. Both of us were Aries. Base on our charateristic, we will both to just be too egoistic to talk to each other.

There were times when i tried to convince myself to try talking or rebonding the whole relationship with her. She gave short message to me through MSN once and i replied with a short phrase. What Benny had said was the same as what my sisters had told me, she is after all my cousin. We both bore the same surname and blood.

Since young, everyone around me had been telling me that both me and my cousin were very much alike. Well, my reaction will be the otherwise since we are both different individuals. With Benny's words, it really gave me some thinking if things should be reset to the previous. I had never knew that the word from my cousin will influence so much of my thoughts. Is this a message passed down from some unknowned source?

I had dreamt of my Ah Ma but nothing was said in the dream. Both my sisters had been telling me bout the behaviour bout me and my cousin but things were not improved. The words from Benny really struck me hard. Is age really a matter or thoughts? Or blood really is thicker than water? Well, i don't know either. I told Dear what Benny told me but did not tell him that it actually influence my thought for the day.

1 comment:

aNt0wN said...

idiot! Benny is rite lor! Ppl say de u will think about it!! WE talk to u the same thing u say we don't understand!