Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some updates

Hmm... ok.. this is gonna be a fast update.

So i am starting to tick off the stuffs from my to-do list. We had confirmed the venue, Bridal and now we are left with the payment to the photographer. I had not officially sent out my invites yet since this is real too early to do it plus i can only confirm my guest list after the florists confirm the price. The compulsory list of guests will be my immediate family members and my super dear friends. Yesh, Ms Ho, YX, An and Bec, if you happen to read this post, i am referring to you. Also, please don't bring anything to this event... just you and your empty stomach will do. Help me finish the food. Stubborn Ms Ho said she will bring a gift, so girls, if you really read this post, please stop her. Confiscate her purse or money or credit card or ATM card. Stop her from buying anything.

Date of this event will be triple10 and probably 1010hr in the morning. This is the initial planned time and there maybe changes. No matter what, the event will be in the morning because the place may get humid if its late. Ok.. that's for all.. Now i can rest for 6 months before we start to get busy with the Solemnization. Probably will get the ring in Apr next year just in case it does not have our size and it can take 5-6 months to get it from France. So exciting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get you something also leh!!!!

- xun

Cow said...

Xun... Hmm.. If you girls get me something i will kiss you.. idea right?! BUAHAHAHAHHA!!