Monday, December 14, 2009

mood-less

When can i confirm my date?! Does every date need to take 1 month to confirm?!
Now we have a date... I thought we can book.. tomorrow the red light will appear and got to wait.

Sometimes i just feel like calling it off.. Why go through so much troubles when I cannot have the final say? Sometimes i seriously wonder what if its their own daughter getting married?Will they do the same thing? No due respect to the girl's family or their feelings?

Sometimes these kinda mean thoughts really came across my mind. Is it because previously when they were preparing their weddings they were being stopped from the preparation? IF they are paying for the whole thing i don't mind waiting since they are paying! CUMON! I PAY HALF OF IT OK?! AND I AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR MONTHS WITH NO CONCLUSION!

No comments: