Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy!!!

Ok.. I wanna jot this down before i forget about this happiness. You can say that i am stupid, i still wanna say that i couldn't sleep yesterday night because i was too too too HAPPY! It was suppose to be a normal Sunday for dear and me doing Xmas shopping. On our way to Taka, Dear suddenly asked me, "Do you still want your bubble bubble?" I was quite confused at teh moment because i was concentrating on making our way to Taka and I replied, "Huh? What bubble?" And i seriously thought he is gonna buy me a bottle of bubble.. BUAHAHAHA!! It was like after 5 seconds, I realized what dear was asking! He wanted to buy me the winter jacket from AX!

Though the jacket was bought at 50% discount (dear will never buy for me if its at the original price), I was still very very happy because I had long given up on getting one in Singapore! What can i say... Hmm.. I am loving him more and more everyday! Today we are going for our early Xmas dinner because we are both very busy for this whole week even until Xmas day.and we will be flying off on boxing day. I had brought his present along.. hope he will like my choice!!

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...

I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Thank you!

- hire taxi in ahmedabad | ahmedabad taxi hire | taxi on rent in ahmedabad