Monday, January 11, 2010

9 months

I was suppose to do this yesterday but it sems like i had not figured out how to use it through my phone... First, gotta wish YX a very happy (belated) birthday!!!!!! I mixed up her date with another friend's again... and lucky i got it rght yesterday. Sorry gal.. seems like i keep mixing up your address, your birthday... not sure of what will comes next...Sorry...

Yesterday marked the 9 months mark! So 9 more months to go.. and i am fully prepared of what may come. YEAH!!! Can't wait.. I am really enjoying this.. How?!

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...

Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is really pleasant and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad