Friday, January 22, 2010

Fannie's dream

My sister told me about her dream this morning. It gaves me creep because just before i fell a sleep i heard man coughing in the living room. My initial thought was my dad was back from work but he verified it this morning that he returned home at 11+.. I fell a sleep before 10.. so the cough.. who does it belongs to since i am THE ONLY ONE AT HOME!!!!! Gosh.. this sounded like some creepy ghost story already..

Like I mentioned, my sis told me about her dream. He dreamt of godpa and he told her that he is leaving and will visit me before he move on. The first sefish thought that came across my mind was NO! Not now.. He hadn't seen me in wedding gown. I remembered that he told me he wanted to see me grow up, graduate, pak tor, get married and have children. For the previous mentioned, he only seen the first 9 years of my "grow up" life. So my answer was NO! He cannot leave yet. Not at this moment! He will want to see this.. he want to see this.. 1.5 years more. That's all i ask of him.

On contrary, part of me is happy that he can leave now. He should go if it is the time and it will be good for him. The chance he miss now may not return any more. I shouldn't be so selfish. I once told him to leave in peace. I always knew he is around and never really leave because he is in my heart.