Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Baby turns 32!

Happy Birthday my dear Baby!! Today marked the 32nd birthday of my stupid, horny, naughty, boring boyfriend. Hehehehe.. He is not gonna read this so it's ok..


There are actually a number of times when i am deciding if i should just shut this blog. This place had followed me through many wind wind rain rain. Actually to be fair to Dear, i was thinking of shifting to another blog address and do some wedding stuff writing.





I will be celebrating Dear's birthday tonight at The White Rabbit. Gotta say that is an awesome place (for the time being). They had given us a private corner so i can have a low profile birtjday clebration with Dear. He doesn't like to make it too obvious that we are having a birthday celebration. This is the 3rd Birthday we had celebrated ever since we got together and I am really loving it when every year past! Ok.. I should have posted our HK post but i am darn lazy to post further.. In fact ths blog entry was triggered by my very troublesome sister who said that my blog is growing cob web.. So my smelly er jie.. I have a new blog entry.. now my blog is more updated than yours!





Buahahahaha! ok. period (with Baby's photo).



7 comments:

Jack Sparrow 007 said...

you shouldnt be so lazy and should dust the cobwebs off your blog more often. like me you have the odd spelling mistake (type too fast or the keys are too small for the fingers), but your writing is fine. use the blog as therapy and to share your brainstorms.. remember to have fun with your blog. Dont move blogs, use what you already built up
make a wedding category qwithin this blog and put category widget in the sidebar. Then yuo make posts in each category and use the category tiutles as your navigation menu for the blog
you can have 'weddings' 'love' 'party' etc and have all your blogs in one. this will increase the size of your readership

Zohaib Sher Khan said...

simply a good article. very nice
Free Ads

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
weight loss smoothie recipes
regards.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gujarat Carz said...

Stay up the good work! You understand, lots of individuals are hunting round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

- book a cab online | rent a cab service | taxi service in ahmedabad