Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Boyfriends.............

Sometimes i just think that it is not easy to manage a relationshipwhen the time of both parties really crash... Why am i always seem to be at fault when i really have no time for him?? He did not complain, instead, it's my family who complained.... I tried all means to spare my time for him.... I have rehearsals every saturday afternoon till night for Taurus Concert... Think will be spending alot of time for Mercury Mock Concert as well.... My weekdays are burnt from my work and concert rehearsals... so are my weekends.... I just wanna spend more time with my family... At the same time i have to give myself a break from work by enjoying outside... When its time to play i wont work... So when he is out every weekends, i tried to accompany him... Though i have my time constraint too..... I had always been as free as bird... not to mention when my parents ground me la... and i still think that its kinda sudden for me to change my lifestyle to suit another person's slot... Maybe its the thinking that makes everything work... Some gals cant live without boyfriends while some are vice versa...... So i am not the weird one... Considering i have company (gals like me).... hehe... Sometimes i really cant differentiate between infatuation and like..... I know that my boyfriend is every gal's dream (maybe)... A good guy who possess good characteristics and look (especially the height).... but he is still childish and not sensitive enough.... At this point of time... Some who are reading this may disagree... but you wont know until you are his girlfriend....... I agree i am very fierce.... but i just dun understand why i just duno how to communicate properly with him... i cant understand his thinking.. he cant understand mine too....

2 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

well...Brian and I, Ann and Lau...aren't we all facing the same prob?

Like most says...persons of 2 different characteristics will be better together! Take this as a blessing ba! Stop lamenting about the difference!

Cow said...

Hahaha... thanx alot guys... had been trying to solve the problem now... trying hard... but may not be hard enough... haha... anyway Sean peh peh.. hehe... thanx alot... as you noe... i had always been so indecisive... haha... coz we r aries!! hahah... not all aries are like me.. hehe... i dun think he will read this blog... coz it had been ages since he last log in to friendster.. hehe...
Jie... know that you had came across this also... sometimes maybe is the difference between the thinkings ba.... you guys enjoy your romance... but i am trying to get used to the life... anyway... i am ok... wont think so much already!!!! coz i got the support of everyone...