Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ride to IMM

Ha... My mum and dad finally wanted to boast my confidence... They had allowed me to drive them, as well as er jie and little Ethylyn to IMM from home... Juz that i cant park there.... Shiok man... finally can drive a longer distance.... though my family is quite scared to sit in the first time, i can proudly says that i am really good that day... Oopss... seems like i forgot to say when... Its a sunday!!! A family day!!! Recently i also found that my gastric is not feeling very well..... think most prob my gastric flu is coming... showing signs of it.... Feel like vomitting everytime i eat... Cant eat alot also... No appetite to eat at all.... Yesterday went Goodwood Park for high tea i also didnt eat much, even when i juz had a pandan cake for breakfast only.... Wat the.... The high tea there.... not really very nice la... so so lor... i still prefer Shangri-La weekends dinner buffet!!! that's the bez!!! even the bread and butter pudding at Goodwood Park cant be compared!!!!

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

Well...from wat i heard...ur performance that day is juz medicore from Papa u knw...heehee...

He's the 'probator'...anyway...jia you...tho' bearing the tgt that u will be driving me one of these days i abit...'pa-pa'...