Monday, July 18, 2005

GRADUATED!!!!!

When i first entered Ngee Ann Poly, LEM, all my hope is to graduste within 3 years... Now what i had hoped for had came true and even more than i had expected... Though my mum and dad will definately not read this blog... i know that my sisters can inform them... haha... or rather they can feel it.. (if they are able to...) haha..... I entered this school with my L1R4: 24 ('O' level).... Can still remember that i was quite sad then... I had never wanted to enter anything to do with business... My interest had always been Science and Music... and nothing more than that..... Not long after i started school... I got to know a group of fun friends full of integrity!!!! That's why i consider myself lucky as compared to my other frenz... hehehe... They had inspired me to study hard... though i think i play even harder... haha... somtimes even slept in lectures... haha... Can still remember the first time i took a prize... Scored distinction... That was so shiok man!!! haha.. had never scored so well before... Finally i can show mummy that i like school again... i love to study again... i love projects... And finally..... mummy and daddy is able to witness me on stage... receiving a prize... infront of the whole (almost) division.... though is the second time for mummy... the first was during primary 5... and after that she never got any chance to see me on stage again.... I was sad to leave my frenz... but i am happy to move on with my life... looking for more excitement than to study.... At this point... anyone reading will think that i will stop studying... you are wrong!!! i will continue to pursue my degree... in months to come... this time... i will fly the whole family to Australia to witness my graduation!!!

No comments: