Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stressssss!!!!!

Wasn't feeling very good today... Just realised that it is really very difficult to adjust myself to the "new system" my new boss wanted me to follow... Not that i wanna pick on her or trying to be mean... Some of her ways of doing things are simply redundant... It just doesn't add any value at all... I did not know why i was so upset bout it.. Most probably i was so busy today and i found my docs in a mess... Finally i had enough of it... I seriously dun understand her way of being "neat"... It is too rigid... I really feel like leaving the job... If its not because of the pay and my loan.. I would have resigned the day i knew she took over... Heard that she had plan to let one of my colleague take this part of my job... Since the day i knew she took over.. i had an intuition that she would let my colleague do this sooner or later coz she was used to working with that colleague... There are people who told her not to make changes when she just took over as she was not very sure of how our things work.... it is just a matter of time i have nothing else to do... and will lose my job...my boss had been good enough to help me think what i can do if one day all these things realy happens.. I appreciate that he was thinking bout my loan and my degree and asked me to hold for one more year.. But i just can't hold it anymore.. I told myself to be patient and calm down.. Had already been holding myself.. Most probably coz QS just left yesterday and i did not have enough sleep (slept for only bout 3-4 hrs)... Argh!!!!!!!!!!! Really can't stand it anymore even though i had been telling myself she is new... Have to help her... I have a thinking that i also wanted to protect a colleague who just took over part of my job... Most probably i will take back this part ba... My boss advise me to see first... This is also the first time i discussed so much bout work after working hours with my boss... He knew i was angry and unhappy... Haiz... How can i ever get a virgo to be understanding enough..??

No comments: