Sunday, February 12, 2006

Today

Went for QY 21st birthday celebration yesterday and borrowed my dad's van in order to solve the vehicle problem for getting home late... Actually was quite envy that she is able to have her birthday party... yet i can't... Come to think of it i actuallywas very sad... coz my sis will be having her customery on May and my birthday falls on April... I love birthday parties which involves both friends and family alot alot!! That's what i had been having when i was young... but... haiz... Mum's reason for me not able to have a birthday celebration was because she was afraid that i will "clash" (Some chinese superstitious thingy) with their wedding. She promised me a birthday celebration during my 21st birthday when she was not able to make it for my 18th birthday... But see what happens... Everyone can have their 21st birthday party.. Regardless it's at home or chalet... but i can't... I can only celebrate it outside with my friends... I can't chose a 3kg cake which i love and cut it with my family and friends. I can only get a small cake and cut it with my friends.. That's so sad...
Ok.. shall stop harping on my sadness anymore.. after QY birthday the group of us went to West Coast Park McDonald's for some drinks and went home ard 3am in the morning. On our way home, we met this Road block at Tamah Jurong which was just two junctions away from QS house.. I thought it was just another road block and all i have to do is to jus make sure that me n QS had our safety belt on will be enough.. Who noes.. the police actually wanted the group of us to get down the car and hade our ICs checked... OMG!!! This is the first time i ever got asked by the police to get outta my vehicle..We were not really scared instead we get quite high over it and was quite noisy throughout the 15 mins (that's the approximate time coz i never check my watch)... Interesting huh..? I think so too... =p

No comments: