Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What can i do?

Dear had been having quite alot of stress from his boss recently.. I can see that he was so stress that he could no longer hide it like how he used to do it... I dun understand why... But when i saw him with such a "stress face" my heart will ache. I told him, "looking at your stress look, my here (pointing to my left chest) ache." It dose makes my heart pain to see him like this.. He assured me that nothing will ever happen to him... If he really can't take it anymore.. he will just leave his job and i know he really mean it... I told him that if there is a chance for him to go overseas, just leave.. Yet he was rather concerned bout what will happen to me if he go... Some stupid words just came out from my mouth after he expressed his concern... Actually I felt guilty after all these words.... But he just seem to hide most of his feelings... When he was stress... most i can do when i see him was to give him a nice massage at the back, ask bout him and not nag.. and a warm cuddle hug... I really duno what can i do to help release his burden...

No comments: