Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Female.....

Ok.. had a really weird dream yesterday night... dreamt of SL and we were bickering like before.. dun get the wrong idea... my before means the period of time when we were bout to end... think i had been thinking of what D had told me so much that i dreamt of him... Its not that i miss him... I do hate him till now.. but lets not talk about this...

Sometimes i think some female intuition is accurate... I am always not the kinda jealous girl whereby i get jealous easily... usually i only feel that when i felt threatened... I do admit that i am being unfair because of my past and this kinda feeling is always so strong when i see her with him.. ok.. tell me i am thinking too much.. she is only sitting beside him having lunch and bla bla.. think the worse thing is this photo which A had shown me... I am not trying to make her my enemy... sometimes certain feeling about me is very accurate and i trust my feelings when it comes... so this time round i decided to trust myself... ok.. who am i to be jealous? haiz..

No comments: