Sunday, July 08, 2007

(not so excited) saturday....

Last Sat was really a long tiring saturday... in order to prepare myself for the events on sat.. i decided to stay home early on friday, sleep early and wake up to have breakfast with both my sisters and niece... I had the events for the evening planned until dinner only.... he was the one who planned the part after dinner.... Ok.. it started on monday when da jie asked me if i wanna do some baking on sat... a thought suddenly flashed into my mind.. i wanna bake something for him... and i was excited untiil thursday when he was quite unhappy over a "waiting" incident.. ok.. nvm.. J told me that the events on sat will wipe off the unhappiness.. though i don't quite agree... With the excitement gone... my sat wasn't that excited on he baking anymore... but i still carried on... Though the cake wasn't wholly done by me... i was involve in it and da jie helped me chose the nice beautiful ones for him.. hahaha!!! yeah... I really hoped that it will give him a BIG BIG surprise!!! i insisted him to fetch me at my place so that i could show him my "surprise"... He didnt really "looked" surprised but he told me that he was surprised when i asked him bout it.... hehehe... than i insisted him to finish the cake before we drove off for dinner at Sentosa... ya.. and he gobbled down the cakes... i prepared 2 cakes for him and he ate it in 2 mouth.... but i was still happy that i am able to pop such surprise... there's nothing happier than to see him eat what you had prepared.. hahahaha!!!!

No comments: