Friday, November 14, 2008

My boring Friday

This is not suppose to be a blog about the below which i am about to blog. My initial intention was to blog about Rihanna concert yesterday but since i had not received the pixy from Carrot, i shall blog about that after both carrot and me load the pixy.


Heres some things to share with everyone. As you people had read about, last week, there was this random stranger who had commented my blog entry and totally pissed my sisters and my sisters friends off. Today, due to my "eng-ness" in office, i discovered that the superbaby who had commented in the blog titled "Tired" also commented in my other entries.

I seriously wondered if he/she is still reading my blog ofter the hoo-haa but any way, i don't care. Here's my reply....


It started on 2nd Oct blog when he/she expressed his/her concern on 6th Nov. I think this random stranger must be having a very bored day that he.she started to comment in so many blog entries in one day. The comment for 2 of my entries are the same some more.


And i tell you all hor, if you are really so free to back date my blog entries, you go and read about the things i had written does not only consist of my life with dear. Let me refresh everybody memory. The entry was talking about me thinking of changing job partly because MY BOYFRIEND THINK THAT I AM EARNING TOO LITTLE. Tell me, who the heck will a proper person ever will say such hurting words to your partner? Oh, and probably i did not make myself even clearer and should clarify it now. Hmm... Did i even mention in my blog before that dear is in his 30s now? And from the above comment from SB, thanks for cursing me. AND IN CASE YOU ARE NOT VERY WELL EDUCATED IN CURRENT ISSUE, there is this thing called IVF.


The below comment which i had print screen on SB comment was on both my entries on 14th Oct and 20th Oct.



I seriously think that something was very wrong with this person. He/she seem to like to filter out the happy thing i had blogged. I blogged about my happy dinner, happy concert and happy zoo outing with dear too in the blog for "Forever blur" and he/she only commented for the unhappy things like how dear sister took the cammy which caused the lateness in the photo upload and bla bla.


Yeah.. I am being resentful and I complain alot. Bf know that and he like to complain also. Who the heck here don't complain? ya.. I was being so resentful that i asked bf if his family wanted to get anything when i went shopping. I was being resentful when i reminded bf to ask him mum to take a look at the show flat together. Hmm... What else can i be resentful about?


Any way, my bf like me to complain alot so that we know what we are unhappy about. Ok.. SB, if you are a female, you will probably enjoy your bf complaining your pay is too low, your breast is too small, your ass is too flabby and you are not rich? Don't get me wrong, i was initailly very angry when i heard all these but grew numb to his DAILY COMPLAINS.


Hmm... Maybe you will wanna know more about my PRIVATE life you can be my best friend then. This is a public blog and i don't think i wanna blog too much things here because there are actually people expressing views that I complain too much.


P/S: YEAH PEOPLE!!! I was blogging half way through and received the email from ebay that i had won my bid!!! I bidded a Megatron master piece for dear!! He won't be too surprise at this because he was the one who encouraged me to buy it. BUT I WON IT! YEAH!! That will be his Xmas pressie. Anybody here know any one selling Optimus Prime Master piece? We call it MP-01 as well. Let me know if anyone going Japan... Buahahahha!!

2 comments:

aNt0wN said...

Wow... forget it lah!! Initially was pissed off with this id**t but always forget & forgive to those adnormal ppl let "it" comment(s) on whatever he/she likes! However I think he/she need a psychologies as "it" only leave comments on your blog on those "complain" entries.. anyway "it" mentioned before in your entry "Tired" that "SB is Thankful my life indeed is a wonderful one" mean it is ending soon?! Ha... god bless ME!!!!! Talking about gh**t wor???!!

Cow said...

nvm.. this is an open blog and i am very bored at work. Actually i have more to write but very lazy to do it.

Buahahaha!!