Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates of last week end and Rihanna Concert!

FINALLY! Rihanna's concert pixy were uploaded! Ok.. after my previous post i think Superbaby had disappeared or maybe he/she is reading my blog now and is waiting for me to complain about dear again so that he/she can comment about my "immaturity". Buahahahaha!

Nevermind, I am gonna blog about Rihanna now! I tell you lor people.. The concert was awesome though it was short. Ya.. you see, 60mins for $128 is considered expensive right? I was telling myself that i was lucky not to get the $225 tickets and cry over the amount of cash paid for sucha short concert. Both carrot and me think that at least its not a waste of our hard earned bloody cash since the concert was super duper high even before Rihanna appeared. Believe it or not, we did not sit down for the whole 60 mins because everybody were standing! MOST IMPORTANTLY, Carrot and me almost became deaf from the shouting of the crowd. The girls at my right were shouting frantically and the girls towards Carrot's upper left row were shouting madly.

Let the pixy do the talking!



Cam-whoring before the concert starts.



Look at the crowd behind me!



OOH! Starting soon!!



I managed to grab this using my cammy, Though we were seated quite far behind, I caught this using my digital zoom + steady hands from the big screen at the far back of the stage!


After the concert it's cam-whore time again!

After the concert, Carrot and I thought it will be too idiotic to squeeze up the transport. So we went for a romantic stroll behind the stadium. See.. so romantic right?

We were so happily snapping pixy all the way and the people at Brewerkz must be thinking that we were a couple of crazy cute chicks. Buahahahha!

See... Nice right?

Oh! My favourite photo of that night.



Ok.. and the above pixy will end the event for the night. Buahahahahaha!

There's really nothing much dear and me will do during weekends because he likes to sleep and I will do nothing when he oink his way. Ya.. Its a waste of weekends because its not like he can't oink during weekdays and why does he have to oink during weekends?!

I will always complain this to him and sometimes got very angry with him over his laziness. Its not like he gotta wake up so early during weekdays like me because his time is rather flexi when it comes to work. He can wake up at 9+ a.m. or sometimes even 1p.m.! At least for last weekend, he did manage to make an effort to wake up earlier. Buahahahha!

It was Ethyl's birthday celebration last weekend and my family had planned to go ECP for the celebration. Dear came to fetch me and later to Anna's house to fetch Pig Pig. Buahahaha! After that we went to Bedok to collect Dear's Megatron before we started out at ECP.

Cycling had never been an activity for me and Dear ever since we dated. Ya.. we really lead a very boring life.. So since we have the chance to show off our balancing skill, dear and i cycled all the way from some where near McDonald's to Bedok jetty. This was actually a short ride comparing the one i did with Joanna and Wah the previous time. Any way, here's 2 cutesy pixy i had with dear at Bedok Jetty.


No comments: