Monday, November 03, 2008

Towards a new stage

Recently, Dear and I had a new target - to search for our nest. Don't worry friends, I am not getting hitched yet. All these are still at the initial planning stage. Here's what we had done during last weekend.

On Saturday, because i was so interested with the showflatsat both AMK and Bishan, Mummy compromised to my request and instead of going to see the chinese physician for her back, we went to AMK for the showflat! Buahahahahah! We were there at about evening time and that's the very right time to see the position of the sun if we are seriously considering the flats. Dear was the one who navigated the position and all fengshui related stuff while i will be the one to look at the layout of the flat as well as the designing stuff. Of course, the most important thing will be the surrounding and the fixed stuff that comes along with the flats.

The AMK flats generally have no more 4 rooms left for us to chose and the 5 rooms are too small for the price. the design layout of the flat and the units are not very attractive so dear and i did not expressed much interest to it. Mummy don't think that that's a very ideal place as well due to the sun and the units left for selection does not have very good fengshui.

Since we had both decided to take a look at the Bishan DBSS on Sunday morning, we decided to take AMK as a reference. It was actually my idea to take a look at the Bishan flat on Saturday but dear think that it will be too crowded and the Q will be quite long, he suggested for Sunday morning and we can be the first few.

So on Sunday Morning, Dear grabbed me, his mum and his maid to Bishan to view the flat! I can say we weren't the first but we were the first to be asked to Q. Buahahaha! There were quite a few couples before us and the people did not ask if they wanted to take a seat inside and Q while waiting for the official opening time. I gotta say, i was quite excited but wasn't feeling very well yesterday.

Everything turns out fine and I was quite happy with the flats. Dear liked the place and he thing that the positioning of the flats and the fengshui should be quite good! Honestly speaking, i had the rush to submit my application immediately but both dear and me had to discuss with our family before we really decide to take on this burden.

I had a discussion with Mummy and (not really much discussion) Daddy. By just looking at the brochure, mummy was very supportive and encouraging to Bishan flats. Daddy also think that its fine but he think the level which i had proposed is too high. honestly, i am still seeking for dear's approval for an even higher level. Buahahahha! Now its dear's turn to tell me about his family discussion.

Mummy had actually been very very supportive since the day i told her that dear and i were planning for a nest. My sisters told me that mummy had been waiting for me to settle? Buahahaha!

Actually this had not been smooth for both me and dear as well. Because of the nest matter, we had quarrelled and talked on certain sensitive issue last week and finally compromised. All i can hope for is that he obtained the approval to purchase the flat. I am not sure if dear share the same excitement as i had for this plan of getting a nest. Why don't you tell me. I was daydreaming on my way home while in dear's car and he was asking what's my thought. I told him i was thinking if we were so unlucky that we were not chosen for the balloting, what should we do? Instead of indulging in my negative thoughts, he asked me to think what if were had been chosen as the first few to select the flats? Sometimes, I really felt good when he tried to get rid of my negative thoughts and input part of his great imagination.

There are times like this that made me think, if god-pa is still around, he will also be as supportive, encouraging and happy as mummy is. I believe he will like dear and also will love dear just like his own son. If he is still around, he will definately wanna take a look at the show flats as well. Hehehehe! Probably if he is still around, i would already had my braces done and not wait till now. Buahahahah! I am missing him too much and think its time i gotta go "bai bai".

No comments: