Saturday, November 12, 2005

Concert!!



Seems like i had not talked much bout my concert.... 23 October 2005 the group finally went up for concert... Though it was tough as Taurus are only left with Hua, Gao ren, Sean, Michelle and me... With this few people.. I am only close with Hua... And throughout the whole thing i keep telling myself and Hua... We are representing Taurus up... We are still Taurus... We have to sing for the team mates who are not up... I really hope we can all went up... But at least we still have some Pisces with us... We performed at NTUC Auditorium... That's a great place!!! After performance... I felt so relieve and light... Finally that the had passed... One thing i was very happy was that my sisters are able to witness me on stage... this gave me encouragement and wanted to show them my hard work all these while...

No comments: