Monday, November 07, 2005

0520 (5 Nov 2005)

Its just another morning when my phone rings at 0520 Hrs. I t is very frustrating cause as all of you knows that i would be in the middle of my sleep. Somehow, I had a feeling that i have to answer this call no matter how tired i was. I was right to make the decision! R called me after he touched down and on his way home. I had not hear him since tuesday (1 Nov)! Here's part of our conversation which i was so ecstacised by it:

R: NANA!!
G: You're back!
R: I miz you
G: I miz you too.. you are gone for so long...
R: What to do..? when i fly?? wed?
G: Nope... tues..
R: Oh.... I love you honey... I miz you so much
G: I miz you too...
R: Can i bring you to see my parents?
G: I will be glad if you do that!
R: Can we meet up more often? Can you fit into my schedule?
G: Can! If you are willing to...
R: When you wanna get get married?
G: I had not given a thought bout it yet..
R: Next year?
G: Next year??!! Are you crazy?? I am only 21 and is still young..
R: Then when?
G: My initial plan was 27..

Here's a little conversation to share... I was both shocked and happy by his sudden question bout parents and marriage... Coz i had nevr thought that is one who wanted to get married... Hope its all true and real that he wanna show me to his parents... But i seriously is going crazy waiting for him to call...

No comments: