Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just a post

Let's look at the everyday routine.. Wake up--> work--> go home--> sleep.. Maybe a weekend schedule is just some movie with friends or dinner with boyfriends... I had alot of friends who envy the amount i get from my job... And when you get the figure.. One thing you realise is.. You are stressful... I admitted that i wanna work hard and climb high... But its really very difficult to be a high flyer especially with so much stress... Somehow, i feel like having a holiday, relax and have agood rest.. But deep down i knew that i wont bear to let my work down.. I work hard and played hard.. I used to play harder than work.. Now, I work harder than play.. How do i know? I finally had one full day to myself on friday but i realise that it's work that spin in my head.. I can't stop thinking bout urgent matters.. I love my job.. So much so that i had dreams bout my work and wake up in the middle of my dreams think of my emails..

Ever since i saw the my friend's profile in friendster, i was kinda struck down also.. We used to share strong bond in school and was so close... Thinking back.. Those days when we stayed and do projects in school.. Draw our future and plan for future gatherings together.. It's kinda saddening to think back... I couldn't figure out whether its because i was too sensitive or it's a fact that they really wanna shun me..

No comments: