Friday, November 11, 2005

Relaxing friday morning..

Finally i can have an off day!!! So happy... No B/Ls to clear today, no documents to dig today, no updates today!!! My colleagues bet that i will go back to office and cancel my off today... oops! Too bad... i managed to clear everything yesterday night. Talking back yesterday night., i was quite disappointed. R was suppose to come and drive me out but it was called off because his daddy was using the car and was not in a good mood.. We chatted over the phone several times and went back to sleep when his dad was still not back yet at 2330 near 0000. I was very disappointed and for a moment i almost went crazy thinking of him. He wanted me to scold him to make me feel better but i decided not to.. It's not his fault anyway and its not anyone's fault.. He wasn't happy also.. I can feel it.. Sometimes i am really scared that our relationship won't work out one day because of my hectic schedule and his work schedule.. He knew that i love my job and will not leave the job yet...

The reson why i wanted to meet him is to pass his birthday present to him.. Erm.. His birthday had passed one month ago... and the present is still with me.. Well shows that we are really spending minimal time with each other.. I miss him and tried my best to wrap up the present. Well.. Anyone who knows me well knows that i am not an arts and craft person.. And whenever i buy a present, i will get the wrapper from any shop where i buy the present and get the sales person to wrap for me... Thus, I had tried my best and put my hearts into it.. He is the third guy i am willing to spend so much of my time wrapping and decorating his present. The first guy was 4 years ago, LF. I can still remember that the class gave him a watch and i shopped for his present over the weekend with my sister. Due to my budget, i had decided to get a simple yet meaningful present. Guess what i chose? A photoframe from Precious Moment! Well nothing great.. I did some decorations and went to passed it to him... The second person was just a few months ago.. During March.. It's P 21st birthday.. I wasn't his gf at that time and i shared this present with CL.. I got a box of chocolates from chocolatebox and the wrapping was done by the person... Its a relieve to me cause i did not have to wreck my brain... But somehow.. I felt that i should get something more.. I went to PS to get him a giant birthday card and decorated it using color pencils.. I did my best.. But... The card turned out like a birthday invitation card done by a 5-year-old kid... Quite disappointed actually... Anyway... These two person became my friend after we broke off... Nothing to lose.. Hehehehehehe..

No comments: