Monday, October 31, 2005

Thinking too much..?

I got nothing better to do this morning when i reach office (not that i have no work is because i don't wanna start so early) and decided to log on to friendster.. Saw some of my friends had their profile updated and the Kaypo little me decided to pick one and read on her recent update... To my surprise, I read somthing that sounded so familiar and it doesn't sound nice at all...

"if u dun appreciate wat is love... u have no rite to judge ppl..if u have lost ur loved one to other people is coz u dun appreciate him at first....u are in no position to suspect their love..."

I kinda have a feeling that this message is suppose to be given to me.... Tell me i am thinking too much... But i seriously have a strong feel to that.... Well... I can jolly well approach my friend and ask whether she was refering to me... If she is honest enough.. she will tell me the truth... Problem is... I am afraid she wouldn't wanna care... Like what QY had said.. I have to act ignorant if i still wanna be friend with them... problem is... Do they wanna be my friend?? Well.. Its a question which only they can answer...I have no right to interfere...

Come to think of the chain of things that had happened after my graduation from poly.. I felt kinda fast for everything to happen in just bout 6 months... I seemed to have grow alot and thin alot more than i used to think.. Maybe it was due to the work environment that had forced one to grow mature in thinking... I used to behave like an ant whenever my work load increase or i could not organize my thoughts... Now... I will calm down... think and look at the things i have to complete and organize it out (but my tabble is still as messy)... R had somehow made me grow... Most probably is because he is much older and is able to calm me down and talk me out... It had never occurred to me that a guy can actually make me change in my temper and thinkings... It was also because of him i take alot of things easier... Came back to this happy go lucky self and gave up all the vyings... I have friends leaving the country... to China for work.. and Melbourne for study... Somethings we just can't control... People will leave and come back... If i was to think so much... I will be leaving in a damn sad life... One day.. I will also leave... who knows anyone will be attending my funeral tomorrow (touch wood though)... But these are things we cant control...

Back to the thing i saw from my friend's profile... I can't control what people wanna say or type... Its their mouth on their face (my fav phrase which i had not used for months)... Whether it's my friend or not... I will forever give that bloody attitude i always had (and that's what QY everytime get from me.. That's another reason why she thinks i am very fierce)... Say whatever i think is reasonable... and stand out for whatever i think is unfair (to my friends)... One thing i can say that i still treat those friends who used to be close to me (maybe now they don't like me?) as friends... Whatever misunderstandings that can be talked through can be discussed (provided they are willing to)... So... whoever who read this... If you don't like the way i behave or you are somehow unhappy with me... just approach me... well... you guys have my number don't you?

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

if ur fren is responding to my post many days ago...it is U! No doubts abt it!

Y pin point and nt be brave and ask u abt it?

It is over and now u have this R...y do such a...thingy? Childish? U name it!

Gal, now that the sky is clear...we know more than we used to abt ur life...

One thing I have to say is...treasure wat u have...i always believe friends comes in phases...if she is upset of such a meaningless ting and affects ur friendship...the word is...forget about it all together! :)