Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The happiest day in my life...

Hahahaha.... cant stop myself from smiling or laughing... hahahhaha... Took a half day today to give myself a break from work... At first was thinking of cutting my frindge and buy bag myself somewhere at orchard... I suddenly had an urge to call him this morning and ask him out for lunch. Cause he said before if i work in orchard he will accompany me for lunch... To my surprise, he actually agreed to meet for lunch without much hesitations... He even called and ask me where i wanna go... Though we only spent afew hours at orchard (He have a class to attend at 1630), I wa so so so so happy.. Finally I get to see him... finally get to hold him... finally i get to hug him... I wanna tell him how much i love him... how much i wanted to spend my day with him... He saif that its a very important lesson today thats why he had to leave for class.... If not... how i hope he can skip his class like last week... I am still very very very very very happy... cause we did leave our traces at Orchard....

No comments: