Friday, October 28, 2005

Every Little Effort

Finally things had turned out better with the family recently and i hope it remains... I can't believe that i am still feeling so energetic with only two hours of sleep... Hehehe... Reached home around three plus this morning.. Cause Orchard was raining yesterday night and QY and me were caught in the rain... In the end we ended up in K-Box singing....

Honey was getting a little busy i suppose... He told me he will be hiding at home and will go MIA for few weeks to prepare for his exams... Hope he will go on fine... I wonder when can i see him again after we met on wednesday.... He can really read people's mind easily.... but one thing he can't read bout me is my REAL thoughts... We just can't seem to trust each other alot... One reason maybe due to the time we spend on each other... We are really spending the minimum number of hours a couple can spend with each other... At least we did made an effort on wednesday to meet after my work and before his class.... I miss him alot actually everyday... And he can easily tell when i am free when i'm not.... Because whenever i am free i will burst his phone and when i'm not.. He will get peace... Hahahaha... He said that he can see regret in my eyes when discuss on that particular topic... Well... something i can sense is (hope i am not thinking too much)... He actually do mind (a little) about my jealousy over whoever in past tense... But i can be very sure that i am not now... Maybe i did regret for a period of time... but i am no longer feeling that way now... Yet... he don't believe.. *sad*... I can see that he is also trying very hard to fork out that little spare time he have for me... Same here... I am also trying to schdule my every spare minute out for him... Now i can loudly say that for every minute the both of us are free (at the same time of cause) we will spend together... Trying to keep this effort going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why your sisters are allowed to have husbands (before that, bfs) but you cannot? Is it because you jump from one relationship into other without thinking what you actually want? After a break everytime, one feels most miserable. It is also very easy for one to enter another quickly to find the comfort in another guy.

watislife