Monday, October 24, 2005

Your songs....

Hahaha.. Really to happy to stop myself from sharing it... or jot down such sweet moment i had.... I was toking with my boyfriend yesterday night on the phone and he started singing songs again.. I was so so so happy... We had not met since... erm forgot when... And our busy schdule doesn't allow us to have such sweet intimate conversation... He was soooooo sweet!!! He sang so many songs.. a series of sweet, loving songs which made me feeling real sweet!!! Ok.. Here's the songs he sang yesterday night.. the first song is "Huang Hoon", "Tong Hua", "Forever Love" and "Only love".. Think i forgot one or two songs.. Hehehe... I really hope he mean what he sang... Alot alot... I just can't help thinking spending every sweetest moments with him... So I gave him a song "Because you love me".. Hahaha..

No comments: