Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No U turn in life....

Watched a movie yesterday and cried my hearts out... I kinda felt alot from the storyline... Maybe some situations are so similar that i feel so sad... I also had a very honest talk with QS yesterday while waiting for R and QY.... Finally i can be so honest to someone with how i had been feeling recently.... And the conclusion we came up with is: Guys are not trustable at all.. They can tell you that you are their only love and how much they love you in their heart... WAT BULLSHIT!!! They can tel you this today and tomorrow they will find a new gal... Even the most honest guy lie..

Time for me is something that i had really realised and finally dare to face now... what gone is gone... no U turn... its juz like a straight rocky road... full of ups and downs.. its so unstable... sometimes you trip and fall... maybe you will come across a junction... with a U turn sign.. who noes that maybe a dead end if you turn back... Why get yourself entangled in a situation that will make you unhappy? Its a rites of passage... everyone have to went through to grow... Feel like an old woman now... but in fact i am no longer a child... I cant behave like a spoilt kid everytime... snatching what i want from others... That thing may not be mine anymore... I used to get the things i wanted easily.... But i realised that everytime i get the thing i want i will lose something at the same time... I get KS i lost PT.. I gain KS back again... I almost lost SC... I gainLF.. I lost PT again... I gain PH... I lost BB... I gain BB... I lost my family, CL and PH... Its always a gain-lost situation... Now i gain my family.. I still cant get what i lost... at the same time BB was gone... Its this situation what we called opportunity cost i micro-econs? Izzit a curse on me by losing my friends each time i gain a relationship?? Or each time i lose a relationship i gain an enemy??

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

things were never that bleak...

In life, there's never a win-win situation, in actual fact, life is about losing some, winning some.

It is a test on everyone of us, how we manage and cope with that hurdle and move on.

Good that u feel that you have grown...some setbacks in life won't make a failure...a failure is someone who is in the wrong route...YET refused to admit and head on...

U gained us, u lose him...but there are gonna be more rainbows than storm...