Thursday, October 20, 2005

WHY???!!!

Its suppose to be a nice day yesterday. Why must my family restrict my freedom again??? I had not seen him for weeks, since our start. I was too stress by work and alot of things yesterday night and finally our schedule match. I was able to meet him but my family don't let me go. They thought i was meeting "him". Since they don't believe me, there's nothing i can say. I walked out from two relationships into another one, yet i am still not getting understanding from them. It was mum who said not to bring any boyfriends around if he's not the destinated one. Thus, I am just following what she had said. I don't show him to my family cause the whole relationship was not stable at all. I was really so stress with my work. They don't even know what i am doing everyday. Dad thought that his work is very tough. If he ever considered his work tough, it's physically tough. The stress i faced everyday. The fear i face everyday. I don't want them to know about my stress at work. Not that i had not stayed late in office these few days I was free. NOPE! I purposely went home without finishing my work! I went home yesterday because it's mum birthday! I planned to come back on saturday! I got no time for my boyfriend at all! I missed him so much! My sisters can meet their husbands everyday. I can't! Cause both of us have to commit so much to our daily work and activities! I admit that i was really to agitated yesterday. This is due to the accumulations of all the work stress these few weeks i am facing. I could not control myself yesterday for letting out all my frustrations and behaved like a kid. Luckily he was understanding enough. I called him and he asked me to stop crying and go to sleep. Even when he knew that i can't come out, he did not throw his temper. Why do i behave like a kid yesterday. Think I really have to go on a holiday or take a short break.

No comments: