Thursday, March 08, 2007

Busy...

Hmm... sometimes i really wonder what is happening... being the youngest in the family.. i got the most attention from my parents now since my sisters are married... the lazy me dun like to do housework especially ironing... i will only iron my clothes once every few months.. or whenever i wanna wear it.. i don't know is it because mummy had us trained since young to be independent and act like a maid sometimes.. now.. after mummy stopped working in order to look after ethyl.. she will clean the floor every day by sweeping it.. and i will only vacuum and mop it during weekends... because my clothes are all piled up so high.. mummy ironed it for me yesterday... i hate it whenever she ironed it during week days.. because i was too tired to clear it after work.. i just wanna slack at home... my sisters will only blame me for all the grumbling.. now one question that you will raise.. why wouldn't mummy hang it up? because i told her millions of times not to do it... so.. make sure you understand your child'd habit or don't let your child do this kinda chores since she's young.. because.. i had been taking care of my own wardrobe since at such young age that my mum don't even know how i seperate my clothes... she will only mess up my wardrobe... the current thing that she will mess up are my undies... She didn't know how i arrange it and by throwing everything into my drawer means it will mess up my drawer.. so the main reason why i was so frustrated most of the time when i open my wardobe i think you should know why...

This is always a reason why my sisters won't understand why i always don't appreciate my mum when she help me with my chores... coz most of the time after she touched my things.. i have to arrange it again to suit my personal preference... which is what we call habit... one reason they never understand why i dislike travelling with the family is the word independence... they were attached at a young age and married at my age... the only reason i can come out with is their emotional attached to their husband had made them not able to understand me... i travelled with my aunties at a young age with alot of restrictions.. until i went overseas with my friends.. i enjoyed so much things and freedom which i didn't when i was young! and during my trip to Austria.. it wasn't a lonely one.. it was a quiet and enjoyable one! sometimes my sisters will say that they don't understand why i enjoy clubbing or hanging out till late so much... reason being.. i am bored... because i did not enjoy so much freedom when i was studying.. i am not emotionally attached like them... guess what they will never understand is the life of a young single.. Having all the friends and being bored at the same time.. when ever they are bored.. they can just look for their husband or boyfriend at that time.. did they ever experience the kind of feelings when you are alone at home not knowing who to call or what to do?? I have it since i was young.. I forgot how many years.. that is why i would rather go out alone and do some thinking while window shopping.. And that is also the reason why i can swim alone or sometimes even enjoy loneliness...

No comments: