Thursday, March 08, 2007

Idiot!!!!!!

Argh!!!!! Super tired... slept at 1 this morning.. coz i went for a movie which starts at 10.. Can't blame anyone... coz its my fault.. buahaha... 咎由自取.. coz i agreed to watch it... buahaha.. went to watch "The pursuit of happiness" coz cant get any tix for "300" or "Primeval".. Haiz... Ok.. nothing mch about the movie.. a normal movie which is quite inspiring and a little touching.. Sometimes i think watching such kinda show instead of any exciting, thrilling one can allow someone to think through alot of things... The show is not bad in whole... but this idiot.. sitting behind me is soooooo HORRIBLE!! he kicked my chair throughout the whole show.. in case you think that the space was too small for him to put his leg.. let me give a description of it... i watched it at Vivo.. coz its spacious and comfy for anyone including the long legs.. ok.. about the man who kicked my chair.. he is NOT TALL!!!!! approx. 170cm... He kicked my chair for so many times that i almost turned and scolded him in the middle of the show.. but i did not do it coz i dont wanna spoil the mood of the person accompanying me to the show... so i bear with it.. until some where in the middle of the show.. my partner asked me is it becoz somebody kicked me that made me so frustrated... and my answer is.. yes.. the asshole behind me is kicking me... i think i was loud enough for him to hear me.. but he did not stop! bloody hell... that's why at the end of the show i turned and stare at him and even when we left the cinema.. he was just beside me.. and i turned and stared at him.. I knew that he was walking behind me while we were outside the theatre.. and i purposely told my partner that there is this horrible idiot behind me kicking me thoughout the whole show... damn.. was cursing him... buahaha!! Guess he was embarrassed enough for me to stare at him most of the time after the show.. though i may not have the deadly stare which my 大姐 is famous at... but anyone around me can sense my temper.... buahaha...

hey long legs! if you guys ever watch any movie.. please sit at the front seat if your legs are too long!

No comments: