Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How many years?

Had a very long chat with Joanna just now.. It had been such a long time since we last had a long chat at night.. We chatted on one topic which i think most females of our age will touch on... It is how many more years can we afford to spend hanging no where... She had always prepared to get married to her boyfriend.. one thing which i always envy.. She is quite settled down.. just that sometimes she is a little fickle minded when a new guy comes along.. but she will eventually chose her boyfriend.. My dear friend there.. i am waiting for you to get married and settle down so that you can stop thinking of who to chose.. buahaha!! At least she have a choice.. but for me?? Haha!! still hanging no where... I told her.. If i ever accept Jason.. then i will be after only his money... She asked me to nurture the love using time... but i really have no chemistry with Jason.. so why not instead of wasting both our time i shall carry on with my carefree life?? i had waste a total of 5 years waiting for a so called "right" guy.. how many 5 years do i have?? I really don't know..

No comments: