Sunday, April 15, 2007

crazy things

I think i had done something real crazy.... but i can't recall any... spent a damn bloody busy weekend with my sister and friends... went shopping with sister in the afternoon and had a drink with Adrian at night... suppose to meet S and YX to club at Chijmes... but these two pilots had learnt the art of A380... that's why i met up with Adrian and we had a drink and chatted until bout 3 am when he drove me home... i was damn tired i slept in his car.... buahhaa.. possibly a little drunk also.. Met up with one of the aeroplane queen today... buahaha and that's S!! we dressed up and shop at Marina Square (AGAIN!!)... was there on saturday and last friday.... got myself a bag from Guess.. and she also bought a cardigan from Esprit... we are the gals who like to spend... buahahha!! had a very good chat with her... think this is the first after she return from Aussie... and she was telling me how good it is to be able to enjoy singlehood... but i told her... i had enough! buahaha... its like that everytime.. guys in my life will all appear at the same time i and i will be a casanova for that period... and after that... it seems like they are all dead... and none will appear.. *fainted* and now is the situation.... ya... i don't deny that being single is definately free and easy.. take me for example.. i can go any where i like as long as i am free!! and when i feel lazy i just laze at home.. watch all the downloaded movies in my harddisk... i report to nobody... i think this is the reason why my friends like to put me first on their emergency call list!!! buahahah!!! i should be more or less so used to so many things.. previously R and SL are the kind who won't be there for me during weekends and watever holidays... R gotta fly around and SL gotta be at home.... that's why Joanna said... i am so independent from my bf... and i can stand it when they dont call or answer my calls.... So who is to be blamed??? my luck???

No comments: