Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ah Mei Star Tour!!

Last Saturday wasn't a very auspicious date actually. Erm... As to me, i think that 4th Oct is NEVER an auspicious date but Ah Mei decided to hold her concert in the Singapore Indoor Stadium that day. Haiz....

Nevermind.. The concert was awesome i tell you! This is the first concert which i had been to with almost EVERYBODY standing up at the end of the concert!! Super duper exciting can! So high and it really worth the $$ dear had paid - we did not get the most expensive tix though because it was sold out. Ah Mei sang for full 3 hours and the audiences were spontaneous. Let the pixy do the talking..

Ah Mei Star Tour....



Time was 1950hr and the staidum entrance was so crowded and filling up soon.



Since it had not started, i decided to snap snap... Dear was the victim for the day..



Never had i once bought anything in a concert (Phantom of the Opera was an opera so the teddy i bought did not count as item bought from concert) and i got this blink blink to support Ah Mei in the dark. I had a feeling that i will turn very high so i bought it..



Forced to take the pixy with my blink blink..



Blurry pixy taken by myself..



Dear could not stand it anymore, he helped me took it.



Dear and me!!



Seats filling up and starting soon. Red sea was the fan club.



Starting......



Started! The young girl behind dear was screaming so loudly i almost fainted. Dear couldn't stand it and he called her "xiao char bo" throughout the whole concert.



Ah Mei appeared!



You see what's writted on it? Its Ah Mei!!!



My zoom wasn't good enough because i was seated at row 17. I gotta utilise my digital zoom to get this not-very-clear image of Ah Mei...

No comments: