Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tired of doing nothing

How many people can be as lucky as me to get 2 jobs in a row which does nothing but surf net? Yeah~ Hard to find though. But I don't wana be a junk for the rest of my youth doing nothing and rot in office. I had a short conversation with dear yesterday night which ended in a not very pleasant manner.

He wanted me to earn more money. That's the base line for my "tu-lan-ness" yesterday night. I couldn't sleep after reaching home because he think that i earned too little. Cumon! I am not earning as much as him and don't he think i wanna earn more? The whole conversation started when i talked to him about the DBSS at AMK which i kinda fancy. Guess what's his reply? Yeah~ He said he will consider that if i am earning more than 3k!

I was damn bloody angry can! Ya.. I told him the probability if i be good and stay in this job for years and by the time i got a 3k pay, we buy a house and get married, I will be in my 30s. He can jolly well dream the rest of his life off because i WILL NOT BEAR ANY MORE CHILDREN FOR HIM ONCE I REACH 30! He couldn't understand why it will take so long for me to get a pay raise. Reason is so simple. If i stay in the current, useless job, it will take me about another 3-4 years to get the pay. By then, i will be about 26 or 27. And then at that age, we will apply for flats which will take another 2-3 yrs to build the WHOLE BUILDING. SEE! I will reach 30s by then and he will be nearing 40s!

If he don't understand why i would not wana have children after 30, reason is too simple! I think that i am old at that age and i don't wana spend a longer time slogging to support my kids because they will be in their 20s when i am nearing my 60s!

Am i thinking too much?

1 comment:

SuperBaby said...

""i WILL NOT BEAR ANY MORE CHILDREN FOR HIM ONCE I REACH 30"" LOL..LOL..LOL..WHAHAHAHA..
So funny.. Hello you think you want then got ah.. sway... sway... try another 10yrs also dun have ah...