Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting jealous FINALLY?!

When we started the relationship, everyone around me told me that i am loving him more than him loving me. This caused me to be at a very dangerous position because everyone will say that the guy MUST love the girl more in order for the girl to manipulate the relationship. For my case, I gotta start a relationship which i must love the guy more than myself because i know that i will eventually give up the relationship if I don't love the guy enough.

There were recently something that happened these few months which i think dear is starting to inject more than me in this relationship. My close ones will know that dear is elvis presley thrifty man and he wont splurge unnecessarily. And all that include expensive gifts and dinner only for special dates. Recently, without any event, dear brought me to Long Bar Steakhouse for dinner and fully sponsored Ah Mei concert tix.

Of course, the last thing that touched me was the out most recent event. I don't know how he managed to do it but he managed to get out from the late night exercise and accompany me to the F1 party (pass belonged to him to start with) when i couldn't find anyone to go with me yesterday night. Haha! He was also very against the partner going with me after i managed to grab Bear to go with me this morning. The converstion goes like this..

Dear: I can go to the party with you.
Me: Why? I found someone le.
Dear: Who?
Me: My friend.
Dear: oh.. Should i wear my suit?
Me: I was thinking of getting a dress as well. My friend also duno what to wear. I told him shirt, jeans and proper shoes.
Dear: HUH?! A guy arh? Sure cannot go with him liao! All the more i should go!

Dear was finally jealous! buahahahahahah!! When we started the relationship, he told me he never got jealous before and see, this is what happen now! Buahahahahahah!! But this is one great effort he is making. He even wanted to sponsor part of my new dress! Can't wait to get outta office n buy the dress. hehehehe....

Oh~! I don't think i mentioned this as well. Before we started our relationship, he mentioned that he will definately not get me a supplement card because men should never trust females with $$. Guess what?! He recently gave me an Amex Platinum Reserve Supplement Card! hehehehe...

Thanks dear! Really love you much!!!

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

love is not measured by the money he put in ok?