Thursday, September 11, 2008

K-box

FINALLY!! You know its like after so many months of isolation in this new office or rather nearly a year of isolation, i had my due lotsa fun yesterday night! Well, of course, the main cause of all the fun were not from this office.

It was last week when my ex-colleague emailed on the gatehring and to my surprise alot of people responded positively! We expected a small group of gathering as usual about 10 people but guess what?! 18 people turned up yesterday and K-Box Marina was almost torn down my us! Buahahahaha!! We got the big room at first with 14 people arriving on time or earlier but was changed to the VIP room due to the increase number of people. Buahahaha!! So it was like a gathering of current SEZ and ex-SEZ staffs!

Argh! You know now wih my new job, i will usually turn into a Koala looking woman after 2100hr and miraculously i was wide awake even until 2300hr! Buahahhaha!! This explained the meaning of fun crowd and enjoyment. ARGH~ I so miss the days...

No comments: